As the largest NetSuite partner in Norway, with a team of certified NetSuite consultants and project managers in our Oslo and Stavanger offices in Norway and with a team of senior NetSuite consultants and technical team in India, we help organisations achieve business value out of their ERP investments.
As the leading NetSuite partner in Norway we can help with:
- Fit/gap assessment & scoping for your business
- Demonstrate application
- License Cost estimates
- Implementation Cost Estimates
We are forward-leaning NetSuite ERP consultants helping medium-sized and growth organizations implement the Oracle NetSuite ERP system, enhancing their capabilities to work efficiently with all their information in one place. Oracle NetSuite is a market-leading ERP system being 100% cloud-based, giving you all the benefits of the cloud.
With knowledge of both local statutory requirements and business practices, business experience and a strong team of internationally experienced team members we are a passionate team eager to help improve your business.
Why NetSuite ERP?
From small startups to large Fortune 500 companies operating in over 200 countries in a wide range of industries choose NetSuite. NetSuite is the fastest growing cloud ERP application in Scandinavia and companies ranging from small startups to large multinationals are selecting NetSuite ERP
NetSuite is the fastest growing cloud based ERP system and used in all industries, with broad capabilities and localisations in most countries around the world. Ratio Management is experienced with localisations in Norway and a number of other countries around the globe.
Choosing a business software solution involves considering a variety of factors based on your company’s specific needs, industry, and growth objectives. NetSuite is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business management software suite developed by Oracle.
Broad functionality across all business needs
- Global model supporting multi-currency, inter-company and consolidation, including support for multi-books, allowing reporting of both local and IFRS accounting standards.
- SuiteCloud platform offers a low/no-code platform to customise any unique needs you may have and with the SuiteApp store, hundreds of applications built on the NetSuite platform for specific business needs can be quickly installed in to your account.
- Netsuite is an open platform with hundreds of open API’s giving the flexibility to integrate other applications to streamline and automate business processes
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, please feel free to reach out to us for a discussion on how Ratio Management can assist you in your ERP journey.