Ratio Management is implementation partner with the following cloud technology platforms: Oracle NetSuite: Finance, purchasing, project management, CRM, HSE, Quality, and Risk Management NextService: Service management, maintenance, logistics and warehouse management M-Files: Advanced document management and control, AI based collaboration platform, including internal and external work-flow automation Profitbase: Budgeting, forecasting, and advanced BI report automation These systems can be implemented standalone, or as an integrated solution sharing one version of the truth in real-time, or rolled out system by system in accordance with a roll-out plan. The integrated solution is in particular built to be a strong platform for companies in the service industries.
NextService case introduction
- NextService is a game-changing field service management solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing ERP systems. Designed to streamline operations and increase productivity, it gives you a holistic view of your workforce in real-time. With our powerful scheduling and tracking features, you can ensure that the right person is at the right place at the right time, dramatically reducing wasted resources and improving customer satisfaction.
- Key features: native NetSuite application, approved SuiteApp (Oracle NetSuite’s web shop), scheduling and dispatch, real-time tracking, inventory management, customer portal, mobile capabilities, and strong reporting and analytics.
- NextService has reached the global NetSuite market-place and has a strong track record and customer portfolio
- RM is a NextService implementation partner
- NextService Field Service Management Software demo
M-Files case introduction
- M-Files is an acknowledged global leading and true cloud AI-powered document management system that centralizes, organizes, and secures business data across various systems, localizations, and enhancing operational efficiency
- Key features: centralized access control, version control, workflow automation including external workflows, compliance, security, and global collaboration
- M-Files can be implemented stand-alone (without NetSuite) and be a separate business stream within RM
- M-Files has a great potential within the existing NetSuite customer base as it provides known weaknesses not supported by NetSuite, NetSuite partners, nor Teams/SharePoint
- M-Files is winning larger and larger logos in Norway, including Statens Veivesen
- RM is a M-Files implementation partner
- Global Maritime is the first RM customer live with both systems
Profitbase case introduction
- Profitbase is a platform with all the software, integrations and resources finance professionals need to provide financial insights, forecasting and analysis to help guide decision making, and ensure that business strategies align with financial goals.
- Key features: advanced consolidation, budgeting, forecasting, and advanced BI with report automation. These are all acknowledged limitations within the NetSuite feature and application portfolio.
- Profitbase can be implemented stand-alone (without NetSuite) and be a separate business stream within RM
- Profitbase has a great potential within the existing NetSuite customer base, in particular with a fixed integration application owned by RM
- Profitbase is an acknowledged market leader with an extensive market share and mature product portfolio
- RM is both a Profitbase referral partner and implementation partner
- RM and Profitbase has an existing shared customer base, in addition to a significant client base that can be mutually introduced
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, please feel free to reach out to us for a discussion on how Ratio Management can assist you in your ERP journey.